torsdag 1 januari 2009

Diary of a man of vision...


The most profound mystery is the Gift of the Goddess and in pursuit of this gift we set on a journey and take flight. Hopeless as it may seem we stand and carry onward with the ripples of water that surface on our hearts.

Will you be taking flight? Towards the planet that hates us. Waiting for it to be received. A harsh tomorrow and rolling winds defy us.
For you it becomes quite usual to lose your dreams and pride. The Goddess herself has already let go of the arrow from her bow.

When will the beasts of this world bring their fight to an end? From the dark sky, the Goddess comes whirling down. The door to the light opens to happiness, together with the gift of the Goddess.
Revenge is scared into my soul. Agonizing for its arrival our wishes become our relief. Sleep where you are equable. Wishing for tomorrow... my soul shatters. My pride is broke. My wings are broken. I am no longer able to fly...

Wings do not represent monsters. They represent Freedom for those who have none. A new year has come, the dawn of a new era. Soon, I shall spread my wings and claim my throne in the heavens.

A new year, a new time, a new era... But still the same Reason.

Robin B. - Första inlägget 2009.

Inga kommentarer: