torsdag 11 juni 2009

Neidaar.. My name, is Darth Neidaar.

I came to realize something. Many authors and artists use "fake" names on their projects. Some do it to conceal their true identity, and thus they are able to proceed with their "normal" lives without any particular interference.

Some do it because they do not consider their real names to be worthy of attention; you might say that they want a name that is cool, and has a certain tone. Some people - myself included - want a name that is not their own, but one they still can relate to.

"Darth Neidaar" was a character I created many, many years ago as a part of a school project. I still find myself wondering how I came up with that name. I remember how I spent some time playing with letters on a piece of paper; and all of a sudden, the name "Darth Neidaar" was written before my eyes. Even now, after all these years, I have no idea how I came up with that name. But it is my creation, and therefor a suitable name to be printede upon my "work of art".

~ Sista offentliga stycket ur "Project B".

Inga kommentarer: